Insight Tax Solutions is ready to consult and prepare your federal 1040 and all states tax returns...no matter how complex the situations.
Consultation with a tax and financial professional is especially recommended before major life events with financial repercussions, such as getting married, a new child, unexpected income, setting-up a trust, first job out of school, and purchasing a house.
- Preparing all federal 1040 and all states tax returns
- Amended Returns - fixing errors or changing information from a previously filed tax return.
- Preview before filing - I will review your self prepared return prior to filing and provide recommendations and notification of potential errors or missed credits.
- IRS letters
Year-round availability for tax and financial advice and planning, including amendments, extended returns and strategic planning.
- Sales of stock and real estate
- Itemizing deductions and expenses
- Education Expenses & Credits
- Children & dependent questions
- Childcare expenses
- Energy Tax Credits
- Foreign earned income
- Earned Income Credit
- Employee business expenses
My process is very simple ---
- After our initial conversation on the phone or through email, we will schedule our fact and document gathering meeting. This meeting can be in your home or at my office. Please utilize the 2012 Individual Tax Organizer to help prepare questions and gather necessary documents prior to meeting. During this meeting I will utilize the tax organizer in asking questions to fully understand all situations related to your tax return.
- I prepare all tax returns in my home-based office. After completing your return we will schedule a second meeting, at your home or my office, to go over all details of the return and discuss ways to lessen your tax burden.
- Your tax return is then immediately e-filed to the IRS and appropriate state agency. You will be provided with a folder containing copies of all documents and forms related to your return.